- Development/Synthesis. Synthesis, ghdlsynth-beta, formal verification, etc. Copy the ‘Usage’ section from ghdlsynth’s README (https://github.com/1138-4EB/ghdlsynth-beta#usage).
- Development/libghdl. How to interact with GHDL through
- Development/Related Projects. Brief discussion about similarities/differences with other open source projects such as rust_hdl or pyVHDLParser.
- Usage/Docker. Probably copy/convert
USE_CASES.mdin ghdl/docker #166.
- Usage/Language Server.
- Usage/Examples/Coverage. Code coverage in GHDL is a side effect of using GCC as a backend. In the future, GCC backend support might be dropped in favour of mcode and LLVM. To do so, code coverage with LLVM should be supported first. Anyway, comments/bits of info should be gathered somewhere in the docs, along with references to gcov, lcov, etc.
- Usage/Examples/UART. Dossmatik’s UART and unisim guides. We have
*.docsources to be converted to Sphinx.
- Usage/Examples/Free Range VHDL. https://github.com/fabriziotappero/Free-Range-VHDL-book
- It is possible to add waveforms with wavedrom, since there is a sphinx extension available.